Manufacturer/Dealer & Wholesale Finance
McDowell Rice's Manufacturer/Dealer & Wholesale Finance practice group represents clients in commercial, dealer, franchise, wholesale lending, lender liability and trade practices litigation, bankruptcy litigation, and counseling.
We represent manufacturers and franchisors in disputes with their dealers/franchisees, including termination, parts returns, revisions to dealer/franchise agreements, dealer/franchisee bankruptcy, supplier bankruptcy, and customer bankruptcy.
We also represent clients in contract, commercial, trade practices, and marketing disputes.
On the wholesale lending side, we represent lenders in disputes with borrowers, including out-of-trust ("SOT"), working capital and real estate loan disputes, lender liability, and borrower bankruptcy.
- Farm and construction equipment manufacturers
- Industrial rolling equipment manufacturers
- “Small” motorized equipment manufacturers
- Wholesale and floor plan lenders (captive and independent)
- Direct customer finance equipment lenders (captive and independent)
- Other inventory lenders